Wednesday, July 04, 2012

remember when i used to blog?

i do.  but mostly only because some folks who want to sell other folks bunk drugs for erectile disfunction keep posting comments on six year old blog posts of mine.  first i was kind of annoyed about the hundreds of emails clogging my inbox about it.  then i figured maybe that was the universe tring to remind me that i used to blog, and it used to give me something, and maybe i want that again.  so perhaps i shall give it a go.

this blog never really had a focus.  it was kinda about gay stuff, and kinda about crafty stuff, and sometimes a place to post stories and poems i'd written at one point or another.  so i'm going to have to consider what i want to say with my blogginess.  because the many parts of me all have different things to talk about and if i let them all have their say, i'd get really tired fingers.

i will get back to you.
meanwhile, here is a picture of me catching the runaway umbrella on fire island.
i love that my partner knows me well enough to be certain that i would rather her photograph the moment than help me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home