Friday, October 19, 2007

two and a half months later...





wow. here i go. blogging. i wish i had a really good excuse for falling out of the habit for so long, but it's really more like 50 thousand little excuses.... my mouse broke and i couldn't go on the comp, my mom was sick, i had a small hissy fit and stopped being generally ocmmunicative for a bit... but here i go again. it's funny, i was never sure if anyone ever actually read this thing, but since i've stopped blogging, all kinds of folks who shop at my family's scrap store, YHP, where i hang out a lot, have been coming in and asking me when i'm gonna post a new post and put some new stuff up and it's kind of funny.




so, hmm....




recent moments:




i decided to be a purple-and-black striped witch for halloween, and i found the perfect hat- for $1.






i went apple picking with my friend karen and it was blazing hot and we sweated like piglets but the apples were so very delicious.




my friend robin gave me one of her old roll-y scrap bag thingies and also a huge tim holtz junk bag and i spent a large portion of last week collecting and organizing items to put in these fancy new bags which make me feel super offical when i go to the store to crop. the whole process has been rather fun.




i pierced my nose and decided that thisis my favorite piercing of all the piercings i have ever had. and there have been alot.




i turned 28 and spent the night cropping with some friends and i got back my lost mojo, or at least some of it. i had been having a crappy-scrappy time in recent days, but now i'm playing up a storm.




my cousin laura's guinea pig almost died of heart disease but after her boyfriend hung her blessed-by-the-pope medal and a padre pio over the cage of little Vinny the Guinea, he had a miraculous recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home