Thursday, July 13, 2006

i suck at blogging

i readily admit this. see the state of this blog? this is what happens when i think i'm fancy enough to add my own links. i drop half the blog on the floor (visually speaking, at least), i end up with links that don't work and long addresses typed out instead of cute little link names and nothing works and i sincerely hope you don't mind because i'm not even gonna play like i can fix this shit. i'm waiting for my friend laura to help me on friday night. wanna know why? because the other day laura said "i think i am gonna make a blog" and like fifteen minutes later her blog was up, running, funny, and totally pimped out. this chick can do anything. i can't even link you to her cute new blog. i'm gonna be super-old-school & just type out the address. here goes: www.laurasrandom.blogspot.com so there it is. i'm gonna go glue some things together. that's what i'm good at. paper. look, i've been making stuff:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You're making me sound like the idiot-savant of blogging! Not quite - I just know how to cut and paste html codes. I don't understand what any of it means. Html is total jibberish to me. But don't you worry, we'll pimp yours out tomorrow =)

7/13/2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

Love your new pages...and I will help you fix this on Monday. You crazy chica.

7/15/2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home