Tuesday, January 29, 2008

guess who's blogging when she should be packing...


i was DEFINITELY supposed to spend today packing. instead i stayed up til 4am last night reading a terribly trashy mystery novel, then slept til kristi called at noon to say she was stopping by on her way home from jerz to motivate my ass. instead, i un-motivated her and we laid around my room looking at all that needed packing and talking shit.


then we got kinda motivated and began the Great Bedstead Search, meeting my mom at St. Vincent dePaul. see, i have this vision for my new bedroom- an old wire-y sort of headboard that i can sand down and paint tiffany box blue, with pure white linens (with lots of good textures) and occasional bits of red for fun. so we're searching every thrift shop on long island for this damn headboard. it's out there. and it's not $158.


so now k's on her way to work and i'm at YHP with my mom, making ATCs and putting new idea pages in my home book...... here's my favorite ATC i've ever made. the quote is from rufus wainwright (in an interview in an old issue of Paper) but if i was more clever it could have come from me. i'm adopting it.


maybe i'll pack tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger miss morgan... said...

kristina is right, we are totally going for the same look, haha. maybe we can double shop for eachother.

2/23/2008 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home