Saturday, November 03, 2007

taking photos of me taking photos


so i have been slacking on my photo-taking lately. normally i am a camera-always-in-my-bag kinda girl, but lately i just haven't been feelin' it.
or something.
but the other day i'm standing outside the building where i go to therapy and i'm waiting for my ride and it's late afternoon and the light is really nice and i start playing around with my camera and these little plants in the medians of the parking lot and then as i walk toward the building i notice (for the first time in like 6 months) that its windows are mirrored.
so i start shooting.
i've always meant to get a decent shot of my with my camera- that's just a scrapbook page waiting to happen.
and now i have one! it's kinda pale cause of the golden hue of the mirrored windows but i don't care.
it was a happy moment for me, getting back in touch with my camera love, and these days i'm learning to take them where i can get them.
so, here's to happy moments of creativity. cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great photo, Dawn! I can't wait to see it on a LO.

marianne
(not really anon)

11/05/2007 8:47 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think its the paleness of the picture that makes it so awesome!

11/06/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Vee said...

i love this photo of you!!
you take the best sp :)

11/07/2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home