Tuesday, July 15, 2008

guess who's got the internet?

it's me, it's me.  new computer too.  my first mac.  her name is Mac.  she's very sleek.

i'm just back from a week working in the hamptons with my kidlets... that's where the photos are from.  i tell ya, if you gotta work, westhampton is a nice place to do it.  even folding laundry feels more special when you do it while overlooking the ocean.





 
so i am absolutely brimming with wonderful ways i can now participate in the world of internet creativity, scrappage, story-telling and design.  it's been more than four months since i've had regular internet access.  gmail has a minor heart attack every time i try to open my email, that's how bad my inbox is.    so i'm catching up slowly.  

a request:
if you make a blog or a website, leave me a comment and give me your address... or even if you just have a favorite blog or two that you'd like to pass on.... i'm craving new bits of inspiration in scrappage, writing, design and life.  i've been so out of the loop the last few months, i'm really interested to see what's been catching folks' attention these days.  thank you in advance for the sharing of your inspo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home