Wednesday, July 16, 2008

things i love about living here, part 1





i love that this is 14 steps outside my building.  that this is where we walk the dog at night.  that a walk on the water is always an option...........










i love that i have plenty of space to get messy and make art and that the kitties love it as much as i do.  tee hee.  check out chaz chillin on a stack of cardstock.  he loves to get in on the art-table action.  if i make him get off while i'm working, he feels left out and gets mad and beats up the rug..................





and then there's this, and possibly this most of all- i love that i have a home to decorate, nest in, make my own.  i love making little vignettes on shelves and dressers. i love that my new bed is going to be delivered between 3 and 5 tomorrow.  i love layering my tastes in this space....................
  



i love my home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

yay, I love that you are back online!!! Congrats on your new mac -- I am sooo jealous!!

7/22/2008 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home