Tuesday, September 02, 2008

i so called that shit



... i am totally addicted to the gym.  it's so exhilarating.  i leave and i'm on cloud nine.  partially cause of the endorphins and partially cause i feel so damn virtuous.  

i skipped today cause i ran into a time crunch and i've been feeling guilty all day.  i'm going first thing tomorrow morning.  then i'm going to the island.  officially, it's to help my mom paint and set up the new playroom at her house for my little cousins.  but also i wanna take the dogs to the dog park again. we found this cool one by my mom's house that has a whole pond and the dogs LOVED it.  they got so wiggly and happy and jumpy, it was the most wonderful thing.

so, check out my new glasses.  i could have modeled them for you, but then you'd miss out on this shot of my little cousin thomas.  and i don't know about you but every time i look at that photo i giggle.  is he serious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home