Monday, July 31, 2006

this dare rocks my block


love this dare. may have to do this dare every week. there are so damn many reasons why i scrap. and it's so good for me to examine them. to remember why i do this. to stop lesson-planning and worrying about technique and just play. so good for my soul to just do what i do & love what i do. that said, i kinda hate my scanner cause it won't let me scan the whole damn layout. apparently the 8.5x11 plus the technique tab is just too wide for my super-schnazzy scanner. so the scan is sorta iffy and the bottom gets a little wobbly-looking too. the word(s) Reason #1, which run down the left side of the page, also seem to be kinda cut off. ah, well. you get the general idea. the text of the page reads: why i scrap: cause nobody else is living this life... politically radical dyke scrapbook artist/sees stories happening everywhere, every moment/Mom, Dad & Bio-Dad: my life is an After-School Special/Compulsive Collector of Odd Objects/Blessed with Many Talents/often found struggling to do daily life/shy girl in a social business/seeker of goddess images/reader of everything/writing for my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Love this layout. I agree about doing this dare more than once - I'm already having a hard time having my reasons co-exist in one LO...I'm going to have to do this at least twice!

7/31/2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

Your page is so freaking perfect! I love it!

8/02/2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home