Thursday, August 31, 2006

jesus h. christ.


nothing like a little last-minute decision-making. bolstered by this ranger u shenanigan, i decided to go for their design team too. but it's due tomorrow, the application. actually, given the hour, now that's today. so, um, eek. and i have a big class to teach tonight. 19 students, team-teaching with laura, this week we're focusing on alcohol inks and finishing our little recipe books. wahoo! oh, and i have to finish typing my writtenpart of the application, too. the part where i have to be coherent and not just artsy. oh, and also it's my little brother david's first year as a fire fighter working the firemen's fair and greenlawn's is the biggest and oldest in new york, so you better believe my ass is gonna be there tomorrow night after class! so here's a sneak peek of part of my entry... i don't think you're supposed to show the whole thing til after we know which is in like 900 years....
wish me luck, kids.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wondered what the H stands for...

9/26/2006 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home