Friday, August 04, 2006

ranger u is kicking my

ass. there, i said it. and i'm not even there yet! notice i said "yet". i'm doing positive thinking. finishing my application. having a bloody coronary because i left the disc with the first half of my app and my revised, whittled-down class list at the store. i figured that was God telling me to stop worrying about the paperwork and play. so i did. i photographed some projects to send off- my man book, a few layouts and anything particularyl ranger-y. i made this fun new layout using paper i made with ranger color wash and one of my favorite stamps. you know, product junkie i may be, but i still love it so much when i all i need to make a great layout is papers, inks and a good stamp or two. oh- and i realize i just scrapped that photo the other day but hey, it was part of a series, and it works. besides the folks at ranger don't know abou the other layout, and i decided that one wasn't ranger-y enough to send. ugh, this is worse than applying for regular college ever was! and to think i'm supposed to be ready to go away on vacation tomorrow. who do i think i'm kidding?! (she types at 3:27am while she could very well be packing).
ps- the stamp reads: do the thing you love more than anything in life! you might become a bit unpredictable (sometimes cranky),but you will be happier than you ever imagined possible. cross your fingers for me, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home